It was a sunny day when we went to Lubao’s IBMF this year. It was held in Pradera Verde Sports Center. As early as 5a.m, the balloon were being inflated. 30 countries participated for the 2017 event.
This year’s Lubao International Balloon and Music Festival was held last April 6-9. The GA rate if Php 300 and VIP is Php 1,500.
0630H –Balloons fly out. Around 30 hotair balloons participated.
1830H-2300H – The real entertainment began! Famous OPM artists performed: Gloc 9 and Parokya ni Edgar.
2330H- ETD to Manila. Dahil late na, medyo mahal na yung PUV rates both jeepney and tricycle. P50/head. Since wala naman choice at walang patawad sila Manong pumayag na kami. 0300H- ETA in Manila. (Naghintay pa kasi kami ng 1hr sa terminal for the route na need namin pero 1-2 hrs lang byahe talaga.
If you have car, mas maganda mag-side trip sa parts ng Pampanga. Lubao is near Clark and Bataan. For us na commute lang, madaming patay na oras.
But there were other activities like:
– Camel riding
– Photo ops with Jolilbee and friends
– Pa-event ng Smart exclusive for Smart subscribers
– Aerial shows
– Animal show
– Magic show (nakakaliw! comedy to promise)
– Foodtrips (ISAW AND HOTDOG!)
– Picture with the hotair balloon is P500/pax. While you can ride a tattered hotair balloon (hindi ka lilipad besh, nakatali yun hawak ka nila) P500/pax din. You can ride a real hotair balloon but will cost you around P10k-15k. Mas madaming activities and sight-seeing places yung sa Clark hotair balloon festival. But overall the experience was worth it! Especially the performances of our local artists.
For more blogs, please visit: http://www.facebook.com/conqueredbyqueens